ComResource Gives Back
ComResource has a long history of giving back to our community.
In 2010, we made it official by creating the ComResource “Give Back” Initiative, a volunteer-based program developed and driven by our employees who have a heart for serving others. The committee meets monthly to discuss opportunities to help local charities — and also charities which touch their own lives. Their goal is to sponsor a charitable event at least once a quarter.
We work closely with many charitable organizations, including Faith Mission, Ronald McDonald House, Make a Wish Foundation, and Choices.
Here are just a handful of examples of recent initiatives that have been undertaken:
- Sponsored holiday charity events with Faith Mission and Choices organizations
- Supported Central Ohio families through Salvation Army and Saint Stephens Community Center
- Participated in the Columbus Zoo Walk for Wishes through Make a Wish Foundation of Central Ohio
- Participated in the Relay for Life in Upper Arlington
- Organized charity golf and mud volleyball events which benefit local charities
- Cooked meals at Ronald McDonald House for staff and families with sick children in the hospital
If you are interested in learning more about our Give Back initiative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.