Let ComResource upgrade your phone system with a 3CX Solution, a best-of-breed IP Phone System that can completely replace your current phone system.
3CX Phone System for Windows — distributed by ComResource, a premier partner of 3CX — is a software-based IP PBX that replaces proprietary hardware based phone systems (PBX / PABX). The 3CX IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on industry VoIP standards — making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
“I have chosen ComResource and 3CX for my IT and telephone needs. ComResource is nothing short of a world-class IT firm. They consistently outperform any expectations I could ever dream of. 3CX has changed the way my company communicates and has enabled us to have an enterprise phone system at an affordable price. I could not be happier with the decision in using both ComResource and 3CX.”
— Jonathan A. Eubanks
President of Buckeye Telecom, Inc.
ComResource’s 3CX VoIP Solution offers numerous benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring — the phone system uses your existing computer network (easy hot desking!)
- Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones — no vendor lock-in
- Receive and make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway
We have experience upgrading to 3CX from classic phone systems such as Cisco Call Manager, Nortel, ShoreTel, and Avaya.
ComResource provides VoIP and telephony services for both Hosted, and On-Premise Solutions. Our support team can implement a service plan that is tailored to your needs, from fully managed to time and materials support solutions.
Our certified engineers can provide your staff with the support and training needed to break free from traditional phone systems. Allowing your staff to increase efficiency and work from anywhere just as they were in the office. Never miss an important client call again.