Our “Give Back” Initiative
Giving back or investing in our community is an integral part of our corporate Mission and Vision. ComResource’s “Give Back” Initiative is a volunteer-based program developed and driven by our employees who have a heart for serving others. The committee meets monthly to discuss opportunities to help local charities and also charities which touch their own lives. Their goal is to sponsor a charitable event at least once a quarter.
Here are just a handful of examples of recent initiatives that have been undertaken:
- Sponsored holiday charity events with Faith Mission and Choices organizations
- Supported Central Ohio families through Salvation Army and Saint Stephens Community Center
- Participated in the Columbus Zoo Walk for Wishes through Make a Wish Foundation of Central Ohio
- Participated in the Relay for Life in Upper Arlington
- Organized charity golf and mud volleyball events which benefit local charities
- Cooked meals at Ronald McDonald House for staff and families with sick children in the hospital
Click here to view our current Give Back Campaign newsletter.